We all want to look at our best and today I bring you an inspiring post with denim trends for women. In this article, I am about to show you current and upcoming denim must-haves you definitely should try out. Every six months designers try to surprise us with something new and special, but the thing is: everything is cyclical, so you better know what stuff is coming back on the fashion track.
1. The first trend is an acid wash denim. Yes, we are having it back. The look comes from the 1980's and it seems like we love it very much! I remember old movies, where acid wash denim was seen on punks and rock lovers, but this year's take is all about mixing them with neutral color knits, kicks, leather, and suede.
2. Next stop is the patchwork. It's another nostalgic trend that comes from the eighties era. Today's fashion offer patchwork jeans, jackets, and cool skirts. The patchwork by itself can be either light colored, dark, printed or made from another texture.
3. High cuff jeans. Hello from the nineties. If you own oversized jeans or wide-leg style, then you can recreate the same look with minimal effort. I personally love to see dark wash boyfriend jeans with wide cuffs when they styled with bright color shoes.
4. Gray color denim. I think everyone used to choose either black, or blue denim pieces, but we can go for gray colored jeanswear. Gray by itself is a neutral hue, but I think, we didn't use to see many gray denim creations, that's why it's so awesome to make an eye-catching appearance thanks to gray denim looks. Why don't you go for a matchy-matchy style and try on double denim outfit? Anyway, if you are not into Tuxedo denim, then start from one gray denim piece: it can be gray denim culottes, skinnies, jacket, pencil skirt, etc.
5. Bleached denim. Another cool choice for punk lovers from seventies and 1980's. You are free to try bleached skinny jeans, bleached boyfriend jacket, or skirt.
6. Colored Denim. You might say, it's the same as gray color, but fashion offers plenty of other shades, I do love to see pastel hue denim styles.
7. Dark Denim Dress. Denim dresses are trendy, but I do recommend to give a try to dark wash styles that can be updated with a fancy belt and eye-catching boots. This is a great choice for date night outs and special parties.
As you can see, the denim trend is a huge part of any wardrobe. It can be used as a casual wear, or make things look fresh and dressy for work and parties. Keep an eye on these street style ideas and choose your favorites.